A short term personal loan is made up so as to cope up with your immediate short term needs. Both the Moneyview loan app and the Early salary loan app provide the facility of short term personal loans. These short term loans are provided digitally accompanied by minimal paperwork. You need to study both the benefits and features of loans by both apps to decide the best deal for you. Scroll down below to know more about the offerings by Moneyview loan app and the Early Salary loan app.
Early Salary Loans
- The Early Salary loans provide you with a flexible loan amount starting from Rs 8000 to 5 lakhs.
- These loans are totally digital, transparent and you can easily get access to the app by downloading it from Playstore or the App store.
- The most cost effective feature of the Early Salary loan are they have no prepayment or foreclosure charges, which saves you from paying extra fines.
- Early Salary loans provide you with the most competitive interest rates in the market, which starts from as low as Rs 9 per day for Rs 10,000. The Early salary personal loan interest rate starts at 18% per annum.
- The Early salary loan repayment tenure is also quite flexible and customers can choose their favorable repayment period according to their repayment capacity and other monthly expenses. It ranges from 90 days and goes up to 730 days.
- The loan disbursement process of Early Salary loans are completely safe and secure and they provide the applicants with 24/7 service.
- The Early salary loan processing fees is approximately 2% of the loan amount.
- These loans also have a ‘no restrictions on usage’ policy. This means that there will be no restrictions on the loan amount usage.
Loans at MoneyView
- You can apply for a short-term personal loan starting at Rs 10,000 with the help of the Moneyview app. The loan application process is entirely electronic, and you can do it from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
- The interest rate on a moneyview personal loan starts at 1.33 percent per month, or roughly 16 percent per year.
- Moneyview loan app allows you to take out a maximum loan of 5 lakhs.
- Moneyview loans provide a tool that allows you to check your eligibility quickly. You may assess your eligibility in as little as 2 minutes and plan accordingly with the help of this service.
- Moneyview’s loan repayment period is adjustable, ranging from three months to five years. You can determine the length of the loan based on your needs and ability to repay.
- A loan processing fee of 2% of the accepted loan amount is possible.
- Moneyview loans do not require extensive documentation because the entire loan application procedure is paperless and rapid.
The Bottom Line
Now that you have read the above article, you should be able to make the comparison between the two. It will now become easier for you to choose the most effective loan at that one. Both of these loan apps provide the applicants with the most smooth and hassle free loan experience. It depends on the applicant that which app loan matches their requirements and budget. Short term personal loan are the solution to your immediate short term needs and that is why their demands are increasing at the present time. Research more to know about the eligibility for the Early salary loans and the Money view loans to avail anyone.
Q1: What is MoneyView Loan?
A1: MoneyView Loan is a lending platform that offers personal loans to individuals based on their creditworthiness and financial profile. It provides a convenient way to borrow money for various purposes, such as medical emergencies, education expenses, travel, etc.
Q2: What is an Early Salary Personal Loan?
A2: Early Salary Personal Loan is another lending platform that provides short-term personal loans to individuals. It focuses on providing quick and hassle-free loans to meet immediate financial needs, such as paying bills, purchasing consumer goods, or managing temporary cash crunches.
Q3: How do MoneyView Loans and Early Salary Personal Loans differ?
A3: MoneyView Loan and Early Salary Personal Loan differ in terms of their loan approval process, loan amount, interest rates, and repayment options. MoneyView Loan generally offers higher loan amounts with longer repayment tenures, while Early Salary Personal Loan focuses on smaller loan amounts that need to be repaid within a shorter period.
Q4: How is the loan approval process different?
A4: MoneyView Loan follows a comprehensive verification process that includes assessing the applicant’s credit history, income details, and other financial factors. Early Salary Personal Loan, on the other hand, relies on alternative data points, such as social media profiles and employment details, to determine the borrower’s creditworthiness.
Q5: What are the interest rates like?
A5: The interest rates for both MoneyView Loan and Early Salary Personal Loan may vary based on individual factors such as credit score, loan amount, and repayment tenure. It is advisable to check the respective platforms or contact their customer support for the most accurate and up-to-date interest rate information.
Q6: Can I prepay or foreclose the loan before the tenure ends?
A6: Both MoneyView Loan and Early Salary Personal Loan generally allow prepayment or foreclosure of the loan before the original tenure ends. However, it is important to review the terms and conditions of the loan agreement to understand any applicable charges or penalties for such actions.
MoneyView Loan and Early Salary Personal Loan are both lending platforms that provide personal loans to individuals. They offer convenient and quick solutions for borrowing money, but they differ in terms of loan approval processes, loan amounts, interest rates, and repayment options.
MoneyView Loan focuses on higher loan amounts with longer repayment tenures and follows a comprehensive verification process that includes credit history assessment. Early Salary Personal Loan, on the other hand, specializes in smaller loan amounts that need to be repaid within a shorter period and rely on alternative data points for creditworthiness evaluation.
Before choosing between the two platforms, it is important to carefully evaluate your financial needs, repayment capabilities, and preferences. Comparing the loan amounts, interest rates, repayment tenures, and other terms and conditions can help you make an informed decision. Additionally, it is advisable to check the respective platforms or contact their customer support for detailed information and personalized assistance.