The pandemic has been the catalyst that made world shift to digitization at a very fast pace. The time spent online has gone up immensely. Infact today’s youth is spending majority of his free time online. This has forced marketers to concentrate more on digital marketing vis-à-vis traditional marketing, when it comes to market their products. Furthermore, the situation is such that if you are not present in the online space then you do not exist.
But what is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing aka Online marketing is a professional discipline that employs varied digital media vehicles like email, web-based advertising, online videos, search engine marketing, display ads, paid social ads and social media posts etc. to market brands, drive traffic and conversions. Digital marketing is cheaper, measurable and offers better return on investments vis-à-vis traditional sources of marketing.
Read: It’s clear that Demon Slayer mobile games is a big deal in the anime community!
- The students must have excellent networking and communication skills so as to build connections and understand client briefs and not only present the strategies, but also convince the stakeholders with your POV.
- The candidate must have a creative thought process so as to come-up with innovative strategies and solutions to business issues
- The student must be passionate about digital marketing for he has to keep himself up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, techniques and technology.
- He must be comfortable with numbers so as to be able to analyze data and accordingly come up with strategy.
- He must be organized so as to be able to handle multiple platforms in pursuit of marketing objectives.
- For graduation:Candidates must have cleared their class 12 in any stream from a recognised board.
- For PG Degree/Diploma:To pursue PG in Digital Marketing, candidates must have completed their graduation with a 10+2+3 pattern, obtaining atleast 50% marks from a recognised university.
- Eligible candidates have to appear in an entrance exam.
- Post clearing the entrance exam, have to get through the personal interview round
- The ranking and the percentage marks secured, will decide whether you become eligible for admission to college or not.
The students must choose that college that ensures the following:
- The curriculum must be designed such that students gain comprehensive knowledge about Digital Marketing, including proficiency in digital strategy, digital marketing communication, understanding of online consumer behaviour and analytics
- The program must equip students with knowledge of strategies, digital tools and processes, besides varied aspects of internet marketing including search engine marketing (SEM) & search engine optimization (SEO), so as to enable the students to plan, design and craft digital marketing solutions basis the organization’s goals and objectives.
- The objective of the course must be to prepare students to become employable in the industry or be independent entrepreneurs.
- The college must offer opportunities to students so that they can interact with industry experts and renowned industry personalities so as to gain enriching experience and learn from their wisdom.
- The college must offer international exposure to students through regular discussions with faculty from global partner universities.
- The college must extend start-up support to its students in terms of both mentoring as well as funding.
- The college must ensure a placement support program such that not only the current outgoing students but also Alumni can avail of it for up to 5 years after passing out of college.
- The college must have industry partnerships so that students can not only avail placement but also internships to gain relevant experience.
- The college must not only assist students in academics, but must also impart life skills, including communication, networking, making presentations etc.
- Register now and start the exciting journey of specialization in digital marketing.
Read wpc16 com login